Enca Booking / Club Gleis Zossen
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Enca Booking / Club Gleis Zossen

eine Forumpräsenz von Enca Booking und Club Gleis Zossen

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

ZET BIO - wat happend so far

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
DJ ZET

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

ZET BIO - wat happend so far Empty
BeitragThema: ZET BIO - wat happend so far   ZET BIO - wat happend so far Icon_minitimeFr 29 Feb 2008 - 23:31

DJ ZET started DJing in the late 90ees! First he did his own Parties because there was no chance to get any gig when he started. After a few gigs thru the EAST PART of Germany he arrived in Australia to make his own Radio Show on 88 Bondi FM in Sydney. Following his passion to play some good groovin Records he played some Partys down under before he came back after 11 Month travelling whole Australia.

Inspired from the way of doing and playing Parties down under he started a live PA. After he recognized that he had just 2 Hands and could not handle all that machines while he is doing a real live Performance he decided to produce some back home. Always he want to surprise his screamin crowd with some special ways of mixing records in ways that nobody would expect. DJ ZET just want to make everybody feel in extasy with there Bodys and Soul. Dancin is a natural Ritual to bring back the energie for everybody to feel alive. believe me ! left feet right feet stepin to da beat ;-)

i need more english practice i guess ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.myspace.com/djzet

ZET BIO - wat happend so far
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Enca Booking / Club Gleis Zossen :: Enca Booking :: Zet-
Gehe zu: